Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their basic season premium economy restricted round trip fares between Belgium and Japan.
Remember that you can always or send me a message via or with your ‘good fare’ findings or questions about an airfare.
- Fare: SAS (SK) ALEUPLUS BRU to TYO
- Booking class: A (Premium Economy)
- Price: from 847 € (459 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01OCT though 22JUN on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: travel between Europe and Asia must be on SK metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until the first Sunday after departure.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction, limited to 1 free and 1 at 75 €.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Changes: charge 180 € for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge 250 € for cancel/refund. Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to Juner 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BRU-CPH-NRT round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
It’s no business class but still a great fare to travel with some comfort. SAS has recently updated their premium economy and business class cabins in long-haul flights, fortunately. Last time I flew with them in premium economy was 3 years ago and that seat needed retirement badly!.