Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their midweek premium economy excursion round trip fares between San Francisco and Hong Kong.
Remember that you can always or send me a message via or with your ‘good fare’ findings or questions about an airfare.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) PMAP21SF SFO to HKG
- Booking class: P (Premium Economy)
- Price: from $1185 ($1080 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted JAN through DEC on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: transpacific sectors must be on SQ metal.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors. Ticketing must be completed at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 01JAN 18.
- Changes: charge $50 for reissue/revalidation.
- Cancellations: charge $200 for cancel/refund.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from February to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SFO-HKG round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
I will dedicate this week to Premium Economy fares. Today’s fare seems to be the regular semi-flexible premium economy fare SQ will offer during 2018 on their direct flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong. No sales restrictions, changes and cancellations for a fee and plenty of availability.