Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Avianca and their business class restricted round trip fares between New York and Buenos Aires.
Remember that you can always or send me a message via or with your airfare-related findings or questions.
In case you missed it, you can check my review on Avianca’s B787-8 Business Class product here.
- Fare: Avianca (AV) DEA00TIS NYC to BUE.
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from $1,254 (from $1,180 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must not be on av flights 398 through 399.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for each sector.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure of the first international sector or – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first sun after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 365 days after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 1 at USD 65.00.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AV.
- Cancellations: charge USD 175.00 for refund.
- Changes: charge USD 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from June to November 2018 using Matrix (although listed for $1,313):
This fare can be booked on Priceline for $1,254:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-BOG-EZE round trip travel on AV marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.