Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Kuala Lumpur and Sydney.
Remember that you can always or send me a message via or with your airfare related findings or questions.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBTRT4MY KUL to SYD
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from $1,080 (from $962 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON/TUE/WED/THU/SUN.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: THE FARE COMPONENT MUST INCLUDE TRAVEL BETWEEN KUL AND SYD ON MH FLIGHTS 140/141/122/123.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 5 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 16JUN 18 and on/before 19NOV 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on MH. Reservations must be made and tickets issued on/before 31MAY 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge MYR 400.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from June to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for KUL-SYD round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.